Buffalo, New York (Peace Bridge crossing)

Demand for receiving packages, especially large ones, in Buffalo has become an even bigger priority for Kinek. AMZ Wholesale and Dollar City Warehouse are two locations in the Kinek network of trusted locations, both close to the Galleria Mall.  They have multiple loading docks along with a fork-lift to receive heavy items on pallets. This means they handle any size and weight at their package receiving warehouse.

Pricing? That’s the best part, package pricing starts at just $5! If you’re looking for a US Shipping Address to receive packages from US online stores like Amazon, MonoPrice, LL Bean, or AutoPartsWarehouse, this is the perfect KinekPoint in Buffalo, New York for you.

AMZ Wholesale has a special price on tires –  popular at $10 each!!! Tires on rims are an additional $5 each.  This is one of the main items that get’s shipped to Buffalo due to the lower prices in the U.S. for the exact same tires you get in Canada.

Not only will we receive your online US orders, but we’ll also track your package the entire way and provide email, text message, or smartphone notifications each time it’s tracking status is updated. You can monitor its progress from your free online account or from our free iPhone app. We’ll then notify you when it’s delivered and you can view all your packages from your Kinek account.

How to ship to our Buffalo border KinekPoint?

• Step 1: Sign up for the service at www.kinek.com
  • Step 2: Fill out your profile once you sign up
  • Step 3: Click the “Border KinekPoint” button
  • Step 4: Select “Ontario” from the list of provinces and select either Dollar City Warehouse or AMZ Wholesale from the map and click “Save KinekPoint”
  • Step 5: Use your new shipping address when ordering online or from a catalogue!

We’ll then notify you when your package arrives. We also have a dedicated customer support team to help out with any questions you may have. To get in touch go to the “Contact Us” section of Kinek.com.

Get started by signing up for free at www.kinek.com.

Comments

116 Responses

1. Joyce November 10, 2011 at 7:55 pm #

Hi, Just wondering how much will cost to pick up a small console table from your Buffalo location? Thanks!

• Jeremy November 17, 2011 at 8:25 am #

Hi Joyce,

It depends on the weight and the location you want to ship to. If you provide me the weight of the item and which location you would like to ship to I can provide you a quote from the http://www.kinek.com website.

2. WOLFGANG December 27, 2011 at 2:25 pm #

Hi I was wondering if it is possible to ship a large item, lets say a kitchen oven with the weight of 612lbs 48inX32inX30in, to your location, and what would be the cost THANKS

• Jeremy January 10, 2012 at 11:56 am #

Our Storage Central location can accept items that come in on a pallet as they do have access to a forklift, so that won’t be a problem. Their pallet rate is $27.50.

3. Jihye January 4, 2012 at 1:04 pm #

how much will cost to pick up a car seat that weight about 20lbs?

• Jeremy January 10, 2012 at 11:59 am #

Hi there,

Storage Central charges $4 for items 11-20 lbs.

4. Waseem January 11, 2012 at 3:02 pm #

What are the Sunday hours for the Buffalo Storage Central location? Thank you.

• Jeremy January 18, 2012 at 9:03 am #

Hi Waseem,

Storage Central is currently open 10am-2pm on Sunday’s but please log in to your Kinek account and navigate to “View Hours & Pricing” for up-to-date information. Their hours can change at anytime.

5. Michael January 16, 2012 at 7:45 pm #

Greetings!

It appears that fees are based on weight of the item. Where on the kinek.com may I find a fee schedule/table for the Storage Central location at Buffalo, NY? Otherwise, what would be the fee for a
    40 lb. item? Thanks.

6. Michael January 16, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

Sorry, neglected to ask the following in my previous comment. I’ve already purchased an item from a U.S.-based online retailer and had the item shipped to a relative living within the U.S. Will U.S. delivery companies deliver to kinek.com locations and do kinek.com locations accept these deliveries? Thanks.

• Jeremy January 18, 2012 at 8:59 am #

Hi Michael,

Yes, that’s what KinekPoints are for. They receive packages on your behalf and you have up to 30 days to pick up your item(s). You can only find the full fee list when you are signed into your account. The Storage Central location starts at $3 for packages under 10 lbs and goes up from there. For a 40 lb item it would cost $6. 41-50 lb item would be $7.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

7. Amanda January 17, 2012 at 10:57 am #

If i were to buy something from ebay. Would it be possible to have the item shipped to the Buffalo location?

Thanks

• Jeremy January 18, 2012 at 8:52 am #

Hi Amanda,

Yes, of course! All of our locations receive packages from almost any retailer such as eBay, Amazon, etc.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

8. Kevin January 20, 2012 at 7:43 pm #

Can you tell me the cost on getting 4 tires shipped to you. They are around 57lbs a piece.

Thanks

• Jeremy January 25, 2012 at 11:14 am #

Hi Kevin,

It depends on the weight of the tire but it most likely will be around $4-5 per tire.

I hope that helps!

9. amy January 28, 2012 at 7:44 am #

hi,

i’m ordering probiotics… and while they are being shipped with an icepack, i’m just wondering how cool the storage facility is? i’ll try to get there the day it arrives, but i can’t guarantee i’ll get there till the following day.

please let me know.

thanks.

• Jeremy February 7, 2012 at 7:37 am #

Hi Amy,

That is something that you would have to contact the storage facility you are shipping to about. We are not sure what the temperature is of each location but I do know none of our locations offer frozen storage.

I hope this helps!

10. Waseem January 30, 2012 at 11:35 pm #

Are all major credit cards accepted as a payment method when picking up a package? Thank you.

• Jeremy February 7, 2012 at 7:39 am #

We ask that the customers bring US cash to pay for their package pick-up fees.

11. Kate February 26, 2012 at 2:23 am #

Do you also do package forwarding to CAD address?

• Jeremy March 1, 2012 at 6:06 am #

Hi Kate,

We currently do not forward packages to Canada. You would need to come and pick up the package at the border KinekPoint.

12. Robert March 8, 2012 at 8:20 pm #

Are there any guarantees or insurance that my shipment to a Kinek Point, once received will not disappear or given to some else.

• Jeremy March 12, 2012 at 5:22 am #

Hi Robert,

Yes, Kinek insures your packages while they are at one of their KinekPoints for up to $2,500 for the 30 day limit.

13. Susan March 14, 2012 at 7:00 pm #

Hi there, can I ship three cases of wine from a winery in California to you in Buffalo? What would be my cost to ship to you?

• Jeremy March 15, 2012 at 6:25 am #

Hi Susan,

Unfortunately, our network of KinekPoints do not accept alcohol shipments.

• Susan March 18, 2012 at 7:50 pm #

Thanks, Jeremy.

14. Artur April 1, 2012 at 11:27 am #

I am new to this. What would be approximate cost to ship a set of tires to Buffalo point? Would it count as 1 packe or 4? Also, do I need to schedule a pick-up date/time or do I just come during working ours?

• Jeremy April 4, 2012 at 7:26 am #

Most tires are not packages so you can expect to pay a per package fee for each tire unless otherwise specified on the KinekPoints profile. You would need to find out the weight of the tire to know the exact cost but you’re most likely looking at roughly $20-25. You simply come during the KinekPoints opening hours to pick up packages.

15. Arthur April 1, 2012 at 6:27 pm #

Say I were to pick up 10 or more items; would there be a promotion of any type or just the standard $3.00 for small orders?

• Jeremy April 4, 2012 at 7:26 am #

Hi Arthur,

It would be the normal per package fee.

16. Katie April 1, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

Why different rates at your locations and not one standard rate?

What guarantee do we have the rates would go up in the 30 days we have to pick up the item?

• Jeremy April 4, 2012 at 7:29 am #

Hi Katie,

That is a management decision. It makes it more competitive having different rates at the border. You do need to pick up your package within 30 days. After 30 days its completely in your KinekPoints hands and they can add extended storage fees under their discretion. That is why we require all packages be picked up within the 30 day limit.

17. Michael Ionson April 2, 2012 at 11:55 am #

I’m able to pick up packages from Buffalo or Niagara Falls. Is there any advantage to pick-ups from either location?

Thanks,

Michael.

• Jeremy April 4, 2012 at 7:30 am #

Hi Michael,

Yes there is. Each location has their own pricing, hours, and weight restrictions. You can view these on their profile when logged into your account.

18. richard April 16, 2012 at 8:12 am #

Do you tamper or open the boxes or envellopes?

• Jeremy April 17, 2012 at 5:07 am #

Hi Richard,

Our KinekPoints do not open or tamper with any packages. We do not accept mail at any of our KinekPoint locations.

19. Omega April 24, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

Hi

if i ship a package to your facility, can you also forward it to the Canadian address, what would be the cost

• Jeremy April 26, 2012 at 8:55 am #

Hi Omega,

We do not provide forwarding services, sorry.

20. Vi May 16, 2012 at 2:50 pm #

Hi,

How much to hold a home theaterm wighing 47lbs
    Are these rates per day, or for the duration of 30 days

Please confirm

Thanks

• Jeremy May 17, 2012 at 12:06 pm #

Hi VI,

KinekPoints charge a fee for 30 days of stored unless other wise stated on their Kinek profile. Full pricing is listed by weight when you sign up for the service. EAch location has their own pricing, and the Buffalo location charges $5 per package up to 100 lbs.

21. Vijay May 20, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

Hello, If i had an item shipped to your Detroit location and couldn’t pick the item up myself could i send someone to pick it up for me?

• Jeremy June 1, 2012 at 5:18 am #

Hi Vijay,

A friend can only pick up a package for an account holder if they have a copy of the account holders photo ID and the receipt(s) for the items being picked up.

22. Jeff May 30, 2012 at 9:01 pm #

Can you receive a transmission for my race car ? I’m in Toronto. How do I know this is legitimate ?

• Jeremy June 1, 2012 at 5:22 am #

Hi Jeff,

We are as legitimate as it comes. Our border network for Canadians is very popular. Our entire network consists of over 1,100 trusted locations. The only location in your area that could accept an item of that size is Storage Central in Buffalo. When you sign up for Kinek and add Storage Central to your profile you will be able to see the pricing on their profile. I hope this helps!

23. Chris June 11, 2012 at 9:02 am #

Which location is the closet to the Buffalo airport, would like to ship it there.

• Jeremy June 12, 2012 at 10:19 am #

Hi Chris,

We only have one location in Buffalo right now, Storage Central.

• Kevin P July 9, 2012 at 6:36 pm #

Storage Central has the nicest staff I ever seen. I am from Canada and was there two weeks ago, my starter died in the afternoon on saturday and a shop quoted me 377 to change it. The owner of storage central drove me to Nappa to find out that they did not have it, then drove me down I-90 to the big nappa warehouse like 45min away. Got to of his handy man to stop there job and come over and fix it for like 50, couple hours later I was on the road home. Just the nicest guy and the best customer support I have ever seen. Use these guys, you couldnt ask for a better company to be apart of.

• Jeremy July 10, 2012 at 8:28 am #

Thanks for the kind comments Kevin!

24. Shan July 9, 2012 at 1:00 pm #

Just wondering if I could ship a piece of furniture, do you have a size limit?

• Jeremy July 10, 2012 at 8:27 am #

Hi Shan,

Storage Central in Buffalo is the only location in that area that can accept large items such as furniture. Once you sign you and choose that location to ship to it will show their large package pricing by weight.

25. Jin July 23, 2012 at 8:07 am #

How much do I need to pay for 1 item which weight is 2lb to keep in buffalo center for 2 and half month? I think I can pick it up in the first week of October.

Thank you.

• Jeremy July 24, 2012 at 8:25 am #

Hi Jin,

Our limit for storage is 30 days.

26. William July 26, 2012 at 10:11 am #

very nice service… 🙂

27. Doug August 5, 2012 at 10:01 pm #

Looking forward to trying this service…as an avid Steelers fan it costs a fortune to simply get a shirt from the US

28. Irma August 18, 2012 at 7:02 am #

Hi…How easy are you to find in Buffalo? Are you near or at the border?

• Jeremy August 28, 2012 at 9:47 am #

Hi Irma,

Once you are signed up for a Kinek account we provide instructions from your home to the location turn by turn.

• Jeremy August 28, 2012 at 9:47 am #

And it’s not far from the border at all.

29. Vik M August 28, 2012 at 1:56 pm #

Are there any locations near Buffalo that are open very late?

• Jeremy August 29, 2012 at 7:50 am #

Hi Vik,

There are no locations open very late no. You can view their hours of operation by visiting http://www.kinek.com and either signing up for an account and adding a location or doing a “Find a KinekPoint” in the main navigation of the website.

30. Alex September 12, 2012 at 11:25 am #

Can you resend it to my Canadian address after you receive it ?

• Jeremy September 27, 2012 at 10:14 am #

Sorry Alex, we do not forward onto Canada.

31. Michael B October 3, 2012 at 9:53 am #

Do I have to pay taxes when I pickup my items from your warehouse and cross the border back into Canada?

• Jeremy October 10, 2012 at 6:57 am #

Michael,

You will only pay the sales tax of the province you are entering back into when crossing the border.

• Marie September 25, 2013 at 3:51 pm #

Do I still have to pay sales tax in canada even if I stayed more than 48 hours in the US before picking up my order in your warehouse?

• Jeremy September 30, 2013 at 7:09 am #

There are allowances for 24 and 48 hours. It depends on the value of your goods you’re bringing back. 48 hours is currently $800 allowance.

32. Amanda October 11, 2012 at 2:19 pm #

Hello! How much would it be for shipping an item about 115 lbs? Thanks!

• Jeremy October 24, 2012 at 7:43 am #

Hi Amanda,

Roughly $5-6. Once you sign up you can view pricing by weight for your KinekPoint.

33. Peter October 29, 2012 at 11:40 am #

The seller I am working with uses Fed-ex but does not delivery to P.O. Boxes, APO or FPO addresses. Does your service still work for me.

• Jeremy October 30, 2012 at 6:03 am #

Peter, yes it would!

34. Paul May 1, 2013 at 8:44 pm #

I have something that was shown as shipped by FedEx to this location, but did not get a notification for pick up, what gives?

• Jeremy May 3, 2013 at 8:24 am #

Hi Paul,

I would suggest contacting Kinek support for these types of issues. Typically, the only time a notification isn’t sent, is when your Kinek# is missing from the shipping label. The location should enter it otherwise.

35. Ian Douglas May 21, 2013 at 6:18 am #

I am looking for a quote for a package that weights 1 to 3 lbs and is roughly 12 inches by 5 inches?

• Jeremy May 21, 2013 at 9:27 am #

Hi Ian,

You can find all pricing, hours, etc over at http://www.kinek.com. Simply sign up for an account and chose a location.

36. peter stock May 31, 2013 at 4:53 am #

I understand that the lines to cross the Peace Bridge can be long and slow.
    Rather than get stuck doing it twice back to back when visiting your facility, Is it feasible/reasonable to throw my bike in the back of the car and cycle across the bridge and back (I am a strong cyclist.)

Peter

• Jeremy June 14, 2013 at 7:04 am #

Hi Peter,

I can’t see why not. I’ve never done anything like that before so I would suggest contacting Border Services to see if you can get across faster that way.

37. Jeff June 2, 2013 at 8:54 pm #

How can I verify this service is legitimate? Last thing I want is to ship something to a point and never see it again.

Thanks

• Jeremy June 14, 2013 at 7:06 am #

Hi Jeff,

Well our service is extremely popular along the border. You can always sign up and then call the diret phone number of the location you’re shipping to. They are all professional businesses that we partner with to receive your packages. Having Kinek ensuring that everything goes smoothly and also providing the technology, iphone/Android apps and account registration, will hopefully give you some peace of mind.

38. Jillian July 17, 2013 at 11:14 am #

Would it be possible to pay extra to have a package sent by Fedex to my address once it arrives at your location?

• Jeremy July 22, 2013 at 5:49 am #

Hi, sorry, Kinek does not forward items.

39. Matt August 22, 2013 at 8:47 am #

I am interested in shipping a dog bog weight is about 100lbs size is Overall Dimensions: 48″W x 45″D x 32″H what kind of cost am I looking at? I would like to pick this up in Niagara Falls.

• Jeremy September 23, 2013 at 5:39 am #

Hi Matt,

The closest location for that size an item is Storage Central in Buffalo. You’re looking at roughly $27.50.

40. Greg September 9, 2013 at 7:14 pm #

Hello, I am interested in signing up but just wondered if you could tell me how much to accept a 175lb collapsable table? Is the charge for a full 30 days?
    We would ship to your large Peace Bridge location

Tks
    Greg

• Jeremy September 23, 2013 at 5:48 am #

Hi Greg, You’re looking at $27.50 at Storage Central. You can view full pricing details once you’re signed up. http://www.kinek.com/sign-up.

41. Victor September 24, 2013 at 8:52 am #

Hello, I can not find your hours of operations, only that you are opened 7 days a week. I wonder what your business hours are.
    Thanks,
    Victor

• Jeremy September 30, 2013 at 7:07 am #

You can find each locations hours of operation by visiting http://www.kinek.com and going to “Find a KinekPoint”. That’s the official site that has all up-to-date information. You do need to sign up to see detailed info on pricing by weight.

42. Lana September 28, 2013 at 4:54 pm #

Hello, i was wondering when purchasing something online i believe the delivery provider is UPS, if i wanted to have it shipped to you at the kinect point would i put my name in all the delivery information with your address or would i put my name, with your address? thanks!

• Jeremy September 30, 2013 at 7:10 am #

Hi Lana,

You must use your name and Kinek# on the address. When you sign up for Kinek it shows exactly how to format it right in your account.

43. Amy February 19, 2014 at 10:41 am #

Hello,

How much would it cost for 3 boxes x 30 pounds each to be shipped to Kinek facility?

Thanks

• Jeremy March 17, 2014 at 7:55 am #

Hi Amy,

Each KinekPoint has their own pricing that you can view once you sign up. It’s typically around $5 per package.

44. Kevin February 19, 2014 at 5:35 pm #

I want to bring items up from California to Toronto UPS charges way to much, can I ship multiple packages from different retailers? what are the costs to hold packages until I arrive and the suppliers I buy from will not ship to a PO box will this interfere? Thank You

• Jeremy March 17, 2014 at 7:55 am #

We are not PO boxes, so that’s not an issue. You can ship from different retailers as well. Pricing starts at $5 per package.

45. Christina March 11, 2014 at 6:01 am #

Hello, I’m purchasing a couple live turtles from the states. Do you accept live parcels?

• Jeremy March 17, 2014 at 7:50 am #

Hi Christina,

From my knowledge, no.

46. paul A April 8, 2014 at 2:29 pm #

Hi
    I am looking at receiving a set of 4 rims/tires at the storage central, Buffalo. A while ago I see a review frm `kevin.palmieri.319` about an extended help offered by kinek staff by referring to a known mechanic to fix his car. Appreciate if you advise me of such lead as I am planning to fix the rims on the truck. Appreciate. Thanks.

• Jeremy June 3, 2014 at 6:02 am #

Hi Paul,

You would need to talk to the KinekPoint location directly to get some advice on who can help you locally. Once you sign up for Kinek you can view the pricing per tire or per package on your Kinek profile. http://www.kinek.com/sign-up.

47. Arshdeep Brar May 2, 2014 at 10:36 am #

Just ordered some stuff from eBay, will keep everyone posted that how does it go.

48. Marco June 9, 2014 at 10:34 am #

Hi,

Which location is closest to the Rainbow Bridge? Thanks.

• Jeremy August 12, 2014 at 4:34 am #

Hi Macro,

New York Mailbox is the closest to Rainbow Bridge.

49. Tia September 16, 2014 at 1:52 pm #

Will it take any longer to be shipped to Kinek location than what is advertised on the US site I am buying from. Or will it be exactly like shipping it to a US home address?

• Jeremy October 22, 2014 at 7:12 am #

Hi Tia,

Kinek has no control over shipping speeds, they simply receive and keep your packages safe for you for up to 30 days.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Three new border locations for the holidays! Massena, Buffalo, and Houlton | Ship to the Border - October 24, 2011

[…] Buffalo, New York (Peace Bridge crossing) […]